- There is an Admissions Committee consisting of Principal as the Chairman and Dean as the Member Secretary and the members as prescribed. The committee shall be responsible for the entire admissions at the entry level including first year B.Tech., direct second year B.Tech. and for polytechnic admissions
- This committee maintains uniformity in scheduling and implementing various academic activities as regards to the academic calendar, time table, theory and lab conduction, submissions and assessment, etc. Maintain uniformity in various cells directly related with the students as regards to the academics, enrollments, examinations, training, placement, extracurricular activities, games and sports etc.
|1||Academics and Welfare Committee||View|
Enrollments and Student Affairs Cell
- The Enrollments and Student Affairs Cell shall be responsible for all the affairs related with the students like Students Council, Student’s Magazine, Students Anti-Ragging Cell and Students enrollments
- The Examination and Quality Assurance Cell is mainly responsible for all types of internal and external evaluations including theory and practical examinations. The Examination and Quality Assurance Cell Coordinator shall coordinate the institute’s curricular activities with examinations by preparing academic and examination calendar.
Extracurricular Enrichment Cell
- The Extracurricular Enrichment Cell is responsible for all the activities related with cultural and social events within and outside campus concerned with the college. The coordinator of the Extracurricular Enrichment Cell shall organize, coordinate and execute all the related activities both within as well as outdoor of the college
|1||Student Extra Curricular Activities Cell||View|
Games and Sports Cell
- The Games and Sports Cell is responsible for all the sports and games related activities within and outside campus concerned with the college. The coordinator of the Games and Sports Cell shall organize, coordinate and execute all the sports and games related activities both within as well as outdoor of the college.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- The main objective of the cell aims at spearheading entrepreneurship movement and creating self employment opportunities.
|1||Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell||View|
Institution and Industry Cell
- The Industry-Institute Interaction would accrue mutual benefits and ultimate aim will be the creation of confidence in industry by the Institute which would result industries involving voluntarily the Institute at various stages of its development , thus a good opportunity for institute to interact with industries for mutual benefits.
|1||Institution and Industry Cell||View|
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
- Maintaining the momentum of quality consciousness is crucial in College, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, in fact, is conceived as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture at the institutional level . The IQAC channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
|1||Internal Quality Assurance Cell||View|
National Service Scheme Cell (NSS)
- The National Service Scheme Cell has been playing an important role in enriching the souls and minds of the staff and the students. The Motto of NSS “Not Me But You”, reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service. The student joining this scheme develops many behavioral interactive skills.
Placement and Alumni Cell
- The Placement and Alumni Cell shall be primarily responsible for the activities related with campus placements and alumni. Organizing various placement activities so as to provide placements to all the eligible candidates. Mechanism for alumni feedback and suggestions from all, as well as schedule and execute Alumni meet along with maintenance of all the relevant database.
Research & Development Cell
- The Research & Development Cell is responsible for research, design and development of new products or prototypes, analysis of competitive products mainly related with engineering & technology, acting as the Institutional Unit of VYWS’s Center India Research Foundation (CIRF).
|1||Research and Development_Cell||View|
Skill Development Cell
- Skill Development Cell has been entrusted the responsibility to train youth by providing them skills through Institute with objective for enhancing their Employment/ Self-Employment opportunities. The cell is running various schemes to meet its objectives. Major schemes are Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for Technical Institutes PMKVYTI, Employability Enhancement Training Programme (EETP), National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM), AICTE-Startup Policy, Skill Assessment Matrix for Vocational Advancement of Youth (SAMVAY), Leadership Development Programs, etc.
|1||Vocational Training & competitive exam guidance committee||View|
Training and Quality enhancement Cell
- The Training and Quality Enhancement Cell is responsible for all the training related activities across the institute including the training of the students, faculty and staff. The skill sets for the training shall include (but not limited to) technical training, soft skills, personality development programme etc.
|1||Training and Placement Cell||View|
Unnat Bhrat Abhiyan
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is inspired by the vision of transformational change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge institutions to help build the architecture of an Inclusive India. Their mission is conceptualized as a movement to enable processes that connect institutes of higher education with local communities to address the development challenges of rural India through participatory processes and appropriate technologies for accelerating sustainable growth. It also aims to create a virtuous cycle between the society and an inclusive university system by providing knowledge and practices for emerging professions and to upgrade the capabilities of both the public and the private sectors.
Women Development and Grievance Cell
- The Women Development and Grievance Cell shall be responsible for women counseling activities across the institute including the counseling of the girls students, lady faculty and lady staff. The welfare shall include the personal as well as social welfare of the girl students
|1||Women Development and Grievance Cell||View|
Establishment of Committee for SC/ST
- The Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in an institute promotes the special interests of students in the reserved category. It is expected to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficulties.
Sr. No Title View 1 Establishment of Committee for SC/ST View
- Monitoring & Documenting Purchase related activities.
Sr. No Title View 1 Purchase Committee View
External Relations (Publicity Committee)
- director of external relations is a communications manager tasked with creating a positive public image for an Institution. This type of public relations job requires an expert communicator with extensive experience in handling situations.
Sr. No Title View 1 External Relations (Publicity Committee) View
Mentoring / Counselling Cell
- Young adults nowadays are faced with a number of issues related to academics and otherwise during their student life. They are in need of an outlet to express their emotional upheavals. This is where a student counselor comes into picture. We have a regular counselor. The most common issues faced by students are related to time management, stress management, peer pressure, procrastination, body language, communication skills etc. One-to-one counseling
- sessions with the student counselor helps our students to sort out these issues and unburden themselves of their problems.
|1||Mentoring / Counselling Cell||View|
Library Advisory Committee
- To enhance the library facilities on timely basis and upgrading the library as per the updated regulations.
Sr. No Title View 1 Library Advisory Committee View
Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Committee
- Prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students
in higher educational institutions.
Sr. No Title View 1 Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Committee View
- To frame and monitor the rules and regulations of the Hostel and ensuring the proper
Sr. No Title View 1 Hostel Committee View
- To satisfy the financial requirements of the Institution.
Sr. No Title View 1 Finance Committee View