Engineering Admission query contact:
Mr. Rahul Kolekar 7385931000
Mr. Damodar Sawant: 9011552296
Office TeleF ax:(+91)-02164-266408 /266407
- Notification for Admission Against vacant seats of cap round/institute level admission for First Year B.Tech. 2022-23
- Notification for Admission Against vacant seats of cap round/institute level admission for Direct Second Year B.Tech. 2022-23
- 1.for the candidate of Maharashtra state in addition to educational qualification as specified in the para “Entry Requirement”, candidate should require to apply for MH-CET and should secure non zero score to eligible for admission for state quota(65%) seats through Centralised admission Process (CAP)
- 2.for the candidate outside Maharashtra state, inaddtion to educational qualification as specified in the para “Entry Requirement”, candidate are required to appear and qualify in All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE) conducted by CBSE,New Delhi for that academic year and should be able for admission against this 15% reserve seats.
- 3.for Diploma holder candidate
After admitting candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria mention at para(1,2above) ,if the vacancies still exist after the cutoff date declared by the concern Government authority, the principal may admit diploma holders who have passed the diploma course in engineering technology with minimum 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from polytechnics affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE, approved autonomus polutechnics in Maharashtra state ( for Maharashtra state candidates) or such polytechnics situated in or outside Maharashtra state( for outside Maharashtra state candidates) such admissions are also as per merit of candidate applied for the particular un-aided institute.
- The candidate seeking admission to First year Engineering and Technology degree Courses, it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Tech Admission in Maharashtra 2020 will be done through JEE Main & MH CET scores.
- Without appearing in any of the said entrance exams, candidates will not be considered for the admission procedure.
- The information about the counselling procedure, counselling schedule and all relevant information will be notified on the DTE website.
- Candidates have to register for the counselling to participate in the counselling. In counselling, candidates have to fill the college and course preferences. After that the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their filled choices and their ranks.
- Candidates also have to submit the counselling fee to the concerned counseling authority account. After getting the provisional seat allotment letter candidates can report the allotted college for final admission.
- The eligible candidate who are allotted a seat to any one of the branch under any of the available quota have to pay the tuition, development any other fee as applicable at the time of admission.
- Fee structure is decided by Shikshan Shulk Samiti constituted by Government of Maharashtra state.
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees will be as per the guidelines suggested by DTE,Mumbai Maharashtra state from time to time and further modification there to.
Admission procedure :
The admission procedure will take place after the declaration of result according to the cut-off marks and marks secured by the candidates.
Rules for cancellation of admission and refund of fees :