It is policy of JAYWANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & POLYTECHNIC TO PROVIDE Services & Products that always meet and whenever possible exceeds our business and customer requirements, based on following precepts
- Requirements of our customers are collected effectively to ensure that the JAYWANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & POLYTECHNIC is capable of achieving customer expectations.
- The requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that
- our Organisation and services(Quality Education) can be delivered in a timely and professional manner,
- All processes employed by JAYWANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & POLYTECHNIC to deliver our services(Quality Education) are determined, resourced appropriately, documented, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to:
- a) Customer requirements,
- b) Organisation objectives and,
- c) Any applicable regulations and legislation,
- All JAYWANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & POLYTECHNIC employees are competent for their area of work through academic achievement, training and experience, where appropriate, 6) Effective mechanisms are in place to monitor and measure customer
- Satisfaction so that JAYWANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & POLYTECHNIC achieves its commitment to continual improvement
- 1) We will improve our Results by 2 %
- To maintain housekeeping index about 75%.
- To improve the Attendance by 2%
- To enhance the skills and knowledge of professors/lecturers by organizing 3 workshops in a year.
- Reduce customer (Parents) compliant by 2% yearly.
- Meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements for services.
- Identify new opportunities.